Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~~ where is the love ~~

I dont know wat is wrong wit me. i feel like needing someone to love me so badly. Why am I so impatience? sometimes I do ask myself, do I really know wat love is? Hows love like? Shall I juz wait there and do nothing? Wont it be harder to get it if I juz wait there and did nothing?

Looking at others pairing up, their relationship n their lovely act towards each other, sweet talks... really brings up my jealousy towards everything that I don hav. Sometimes the devil in me makes me wanna tear those lover apart, make them suffer wat I am suffering. Such a stupid thought tat I hav in me.

I do wish there is a guy will cheer me when I m down. Listen to my thought, help n guide me on watever I m weak at. Lending his arm n shoulder when I m in joy or pain. Serenade me to sleep. Sayin sweet n caring thing to me. But he will really show up n say," hey, lil jason, I m the one you lookin for all this while, I m all yours now..". I believe i can squiz out few drop of tears at tat time. But he will he show up? That is still a question n unsolve mystery to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment