Tuesday, September 29, 2009

~~ what a day ~~

As usual lo. got alot assignment, discussion wit group member. But this time is wit other group de. A girl as our group leader. For me, she is very gud in leadin a group lo. In this group, although i din go find any material hor, during the discussion wit them, i feel less stress compare wit the other group tat I mention before. In this group, watever my thought, opinion were heard n appreciated like tat lo. I feel more comfortable to speak in this group but not in the other group.

So, bebe, u still think its my problem tat my dealing things wit tat uncomfortable group?
(you don hav to answer, cuz i know, for sure u will say its still my problem)

About the carnegie's book, i search it on the internet le. i roughly know wats its all about. This is a book which recommend by my bebe. He ask me to read it, "How to win and influence people".
U knew i like to complain de ma, yet u ask me read tat book, aso ask me not to complain de. swt lo~~

When I was in the bus on my way home, since there is no seat, then i hav to stand lo. sittin infront me is a indian girl (no discrimination at all). I was lookin at the tattoo on her arm for a moment, she thought i was lookin at her breast!!! Oh pls!! She is not my type! I wasnt in a gud mood tat time adi, yet such stupid thing happen, makes me even more piss off lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment