Wednesday, March 23, 2011

rush rush~~

wow~~ the last trial run i had.
wasnt tat bad at all.
i prepare like crazy yet the thing i prepared not really usefull =.=
although this second trial is not as smooth as the first one. but i still get the highest mark among them all.... hahahaha....
yet one of my groupmate said both me n my close fren not doing anything still can gain mark =.=

tomolo havin this OCD lecturer class test n also a biopsy test.
roughly prepare... read through all the biopsy note n remember those term n hormone like hell.
hopelly can get a gud marks from those effort.

hmmm... still got no respond from him.. do feel like cryin these few days.
but i guess i hav to be prepare for the break up n continue walkin on this path alone...
haiz....

ohya.. this chinese song 没那么简单by 黄小琥 kinda reflect my feelin for this few days...

gud luck to me~ n cheers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment