Friday, March 25, 2011

left over

so.. i called him tat day.
asked wat he wan since he never call, never msg me for like a week
he used to tell me he is goin outstation for business trip one day be4 the trip
eventhough he told me weeks be4, he will still call n tell me about it one day be4 the trip
but not this week. he never told me he went outstation one day prior that

so i asked him wat he wan then.. he gasp n said wanna break up.
so there he hav it.
being selfish. indeed that everyone is selfish.
but he ask for a break up during a moment when i needed help n support the most...
no one understnad i guess...
even i told my fren he break up wit me.
she said its must be my fault becuz he is the one who ask for the break up.
though i hav to take in part of the responsibility for being in a mess up situation but being in such situaion is not really wat i wan. he should know tat.
yet he decided to give up on me. i bet he felt relief and happy rite after break up wit me..
i guess he is still celebrating now..

juz too tired.... i really which tat i m hav to guts to press the button to reset my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment