Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~~sick~~

omg omg omg~~~ i m freakin scare n worry. my aunt told my dad that my cousin got H1N1!!!!!!
lately i m feelin not well too. not juz onli me. my parent n my sis too. coughin, sore throat, i worry my cousin has pass those disease to us. come on, CNY is near n i really don wan anythin bad happen to me n family. especially not on my birthday!!!!!!!!
haiz~~~ gosh, i really wish my flu, sore throat n cough r gone. i don wan hav a ill CNY.

hmm~~ met a guy today, he look quite not bad n the best part is his whole family knows he is gay~~ huhu~~~ goin out wit him this coming thurs aso wit couple of my malay fren. really wish i don hav any H1N1 or disease, didn't wish to pass those virus to them.

lately i aso feel like wanna teach in a tuition centre but i scare i don hav to experience to teach. juz wanna earn some money to buy clothes~ huhu~~ but i kinda lazy to do so. wat if i hav no time do my assignment or wat? i worry i din manage my time well onli. most probably will teach maths if i'm really goin to teach in tuition centre.

dono wat else i can add here cuz not feelin well n abit sad n worry. lord jesus, pls pls pls blesh my family wit health, cure us from all these illness, pain n tragedy. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment