Thursday, February 25, 2010

~~critics~~

i believe everyone love to critique on something or even someone. its easy to critique but its not easy to accept it. thanks to bebe, i realise watever the books say its true, hopefully it will really works.

lately i try to control myself not to critique on anythin or anyone. cuz i really hate to listen things tat i don like, though some comment might help me correct my mistake but it totally drain all my motivation on doin something.

its hard to control cuz its fun critizing ppl. though i know its wrong. but the moment i realise its too late. =.=

i really wish to hav alot fren, close fren, who doesn't wish to hav alot fren? but do i consider better? cuz i do hav at least on fren understand how i feel. hmmm

did i mention wat happen to the cny gatherin? at first my fren all agree wanna visit each person house to celebrate cny, since no one make the move, i try to call everybody in the group even my fren to visit my house first then go around to others place. there is one of my fren(miss Y) cant go cuz goin to hong kong wit family, this i can understand, then i ask another fren(miss W), but she say since miss Y is not here then she suggest another day. i know tat there wont be an another, even there is i don think she will ask me to join.

then fine, i went to another girl (miss V) at first she said she fine wit it, she can, once i told her miss W is not goin, she started to change her mind saying tat "anyway i'm not free tat day aso" tat really pissed me off. since this fellow not goin becuz her, and then same happens to the other one, fine, fuck up n fuck off. don wan go then juz cancel everythin.

i hav no idea y its so sweet durin the secondary but once away from the school all off us seems so apart. did i not try to keep in touch or juz tat i m the one u guys think should be ignore n left a side?

haiz.. here goes all my critique again. maybe u who readin will think i m abit narrow minded, shouldn't care pr give a damn about such small things. but one thing u need to know, u r not goin through wat i m goin through, u r not facing wat i m facing. the way we were raise were different.

really not wish to hav all this, really wish tat my life would juz turn totally diff n gud once i wake up tomolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment