Monday, February 15, 2010

~~cny~~

huhu~~~ lucky this chinese new year was that bad as i aspected.
cuz the first day of chinese new year was also my 20th birthday (sob start wit number "2" adi)
there were quite a few thing happen durin this cny, sad thing, funny thing, happy thing, scary thing, shock n relief thing.
lets start wit happy thing. though din celebrate much for my birthday but thx to my first n secon aunt n also my cousin sis connie cuz they make cupcake for me~~ here is the pic

now wit the shock thing, i was told tat my turtle run away from the scoop. i was like wat??!! but its kinda weird tat my aunt n grandma say they cant find it even after they search every corner in the house. cuz i juz found it my turtle within like 5 to 10 minutes. tats the relief things isit my turtle know i m bac home or i know my turtle well? creepy huh~~?

the sad thing was my grandpa juz indirectly kill my fishes. i told my aunt juz give my fishes eat little onli. my granda happily pour a tea spoon like tat to my fishes. its lucky tat my favourite adult n baby guppy fishes r still alive or else i will definately fight wit him. he claim tat my water was too hot for the fisdhes =.=

scary thing is my exam n assignment due date is near scary ar~~~

funny thing was during the journey when i bac from kedah wit my family. my sis say one thing tat make me still remember til now.
先生,你玉树临风,英俊潇洒,可惜你懒觉生cancer,喝了我这个牛懒墩猪害,包你gugu硬过螺丝刀。

i think tats all about it lo~~~ happy cny

No comments:

Post a Comment