Thursday, February 25, 2010

~~jealousy~~

i dono i should say this is a jealousy or wat?? cuz my english is not gud, if u know any better words pls tell me n let me rephrase.

ok, the story is like this, i hav a photoshoot wit a guy few months ago, during the photoshoot, i did tell him wat i wan n take this this particular type of picture m angel, i aso did told him those editin effect i want. he said "ok ok, i know i know, i can i can" fine then, i trust him. the time i get those pic bac, its really out of wat i wan. down graded. down down down.

fine, i try to not talk wit him, hav any other photoshoot wit him, but he keep on text, call, msn me. i feel bad to hurt ppl then i do give respon. (shall i block him n ask him go to hell? XD)

this afternoon i took some picture by myself n posted on facebook (this is the reason i wrote the "critics" part cuz alot ppl say not nice =.=) i think he saw those picture, he juz call me who took those photo for me. i really lazy to talk wit him, even he msg me in msn i also din reply. he is like askin for details who is takin those photo for me n i also do feel tat this question hidden with another question that is "why u did find me to take those photo for u?"

i felt so irritated. really wanna hang up the phone =.= wat do guys think?

gosh, i critique again =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment