Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~~pokai~~

omg omg omg omg~~~~~
wat i could say for now is onli omg but nothing.
my wallet is goin dry~~ actually i have no more money juz i ask my mom for more =.=
i dono y i m addicted to shoppin lately. omg~~ i dono y i like to spend money so much.
i really wish someone allow me to spend their money~~ haha
i left rm15 to survive til next week. wuwuwu~~~~

anyway~ i juz bought a pair of pig skin lining shoes, one long n short sleeves clothes from ruffle id around rm300+ here. lucky i don hav to pay cuz my grandma n aunt pay it for my chinese new year clothes~~ huhu~~

besides, isit wrong to addicted wit chocolate too?? i juz cant stop my slef from buyin n eatin it~~ its so delicious, i like choco mint, choco wit black forest jelly in it, ferreroche?? i dono how to spell it. gosh~~ so many chocolate i like~ another thing is hagenduz (i got it rite?) i like the rum n raisin. wu~~~~ really blown me away wit the tast~~~

so sad~~~ my birthday is coming, i don think anyone will know or even care to know. i was so hopin my dream guy will get me a bouquet of roses (blue will be perfect), chocolate either cadbury, ferreroche??? or any nice choco, rum n raisin hagenduz, bring me to a fansy dinner then head to the beach countin the stars in his arm n slowly fall asleep~~~
but~~~~ i hav to wake up cuz its juz a dream~~

ohya, about my fish, my 2 male guppy keep on chasin a female guppy shall i buy another female for them?

i really wan2 start study but i m so lazy to study readin u know~~ its like torturing me~
i was hopin to get CGPA 3.25 tat is second upper class honour. but its so har to reach. cuz i hav to get 75 n above for every subject. haiz~~~ tough touhg~

No comments:

Post a Comment