Saturday, January 23, 2010

~~clubbing~~

phew~~ juz bac, finish bath~~~
hmmm~~ how should i start this. its pretty sad n happy nite for me.

at first i attended a gathering organize by one of my gay fren (^.^) i manage to know some ppl there but i onli got 2 ppl's number, kinda sad huh? we talk n bullshit at the gathering, all sort of non sense came out of my mouth. the thing tat surprise me is i'm kinda talkative in this gatherin, usually i don talk so much when surrounded by bunch of strangers. even there is a guy praise me tat i m sociable... i m feelin weird tat this "sociable" word somehow connected to me~ who knows, maybe i m but juz tat i haven let my self out~~

i was so hopin tat i can go clubbin wit those guy at the gathering but non of them wanna go. in my heart it was like " wat the hell?!?! if din go clubbin wats the point for me to come out?" incase u guys dono, my mom don let me go clubbin, overnite at fren place or bac home late. somehow i manage to convince her to let me bac home be4 2am. this is like a golden opportunity for me!! tats y if i din go clubbin to nite, it would be somehow an incomplete nite for me. u know wat i mean?

lucky i called my ex to bring me there. i had given my very first time to oblinque. we were there around 11.20pm. not much ppl though. wanted to dance like crazy but i CANT dance!!! i was like a lost soul in there, dono how to move like those who really pro~~ then i left around 1am since i promise my mom to back early. this is the sad part, have to go bac early, i really wanted to continue hav fun in the club cuz i haven "fish" any guy yet. anyway, it doesnt seems to hav alot ppl in the club. hahaha~~~

the first thing i did once i reached home was checked on my fish. juz as i suspected, 2 more fishes die. sad!!!!!!!! i gave the body to my turtle to "tidy" it up. i aso realise i lost my ear ring in the club i think. i got a tiny lump on my neck, wats tat huh? abit pain when press it. i kinda scare about any disease. god, pls bless me wit health. thanks.

anyway, i think tat all about it. will try to update soon. if there r any special things happen on me lo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment