Wednesday, January 20, 2010

~~kan cheong~~

omg omg omg omg~~~~~
its so "kan cheong" n excited during the evening. every semester i hav to sign for tutorial class online n i hav to fast in order to get the class i wan or else it the slot will juz dissapear in no time~
lucky me i manage to get the class i wan, thz to my god bro who back up me incase something gone wrong wit my line or laptop. surprisingly i still manage to help my fren to sign up the same class after i did mine. i thought there r alot ppl fightin for the class i wan~~ hmmm... thought wrong~~

need to do this for one more class, but dono when the slot will open~~ hope i get wat i wan~

another thing is i got a pimple around my nose hole, shouldn't dig my nose so often ><
hahaha~~ another 2 on my cheek~~ hope it will gone soon~~

2 comments: