Sunday, August 1, 2010

~~ changes ~~

is it so wrong to change? does changes hurt? or does it bring good?
changes according to the environment and adapt to it, is it so wrong?
changes is to make a person stronger or is juz a way for a person to avoid and escape some matter?

i somehow juz get a complaint from one of my friend.. she said she cant stand me anymore and wats wrong wit me? she said i changes alot since we left high school. indeed tat i hav change. i change my style so as my attitude. i turn into a person tat very greedy, like money alot, like to spend and maybe more which i didn't notice.

i do admit lately i wanted to spend n buy alot stuff. maybe is becuz alot ppl look way better than me in all way... another friend of mine said i use to be guy who like to win but now i m more to a free-thinker.. this is one thing tat i don get it.. did i really change tat too? i din have such thought and attitude is becuz i knew i cant win or juz tat i m really tired of competing?

who doesn't wish to be a better person? change to be better and known!? who doesn't...? anything can happen in 3yrs time. alot things can be change... i do remember kimora (a model & designer) said tat everythin come and go. husband come and go, friends come and go but children don come and go.

friends come and go.. i really agree wit wat she said really. lookin at my friends come and go.. its a very painful thing for me. changes to adapt environment. you r not wit me for 3yrs. how could u say my changes is something bad? my changes is something worst?

becuz of my changes, one (or maybe more) of my friend had left me. she never talk wit me. no respond from her. i hope is juz tat i think too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment