Monday, August 9, 2010

~~ restart button ~~

i really wish life do hav a restart button. i guess not onli me wish tat to happen rite?
things juz din get better. i thought by doin tat can "inhibit" it to happen but it din. i juz hope tat it din get worst. there is a moment i felt like wanna end my life juz like this. but i don hav the guts to do so. i m too scare of being in deep pain. sounds coward huh? tats wat i thought.

m i too superstitious to think n blame this on the maid because she kill my goldfish by putting the whole filter machine in the tank causing my black goldfish stuck in the filter machine?

i really wish thing could end fast or hav a restart button. i don wanna be in this situation anymore. its suffering.

who shall i seek help from? friends? family? doctor? or GOD? huh......

pls do let me go....

No comments:

Post a Comment