Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~~ yay~shootin again ~~

juz had my second tv shootin this morning. at first it was rainning but luckily it stop around 10am i guess. this time is a outdoor shootin, much more tiring compare to the last time. the previous one we do it in indoor. this time the script is about giving direction.

the funny part is we went to a place (tungku monumen) where no bank, toilet or post office near by to act as if there is such places near by. XD



juz 2 freaking line took me few hrs to memorize it. cant imagine how those pro actor do it. but i still enjoy today shootin alot~ cuz we were doin it outdoor, there r alot tourist lookin at us.



anyway, today i got something extra than juz shootin. there is one guy in the team, i kinda forget his name (sooo sorry ><), he studied neuropsychology at columbia i guess (soo sorry again ><), the thing he talk about me really "wow" me off!!! by juz talk a few moment wit me, he can tell wat kind of person i m!! he say i m more to visual type of ppl. i don like book, don like a lot words, but if give me a script n memorize it, i m able to visualize the situation and memorize it. kinda true about wat he say, i do visualize those direction to memorize.



beside tat, the host of our tv show was there aso. he is an australian. thought me something aso (though the way he talk, the accent, my fren and i cant really understand). he tought me how to pronouns abalone. i use to pronouns it as abalon cuz tats wat ppl pronouns it here, but the actual way to pronouns it is abaloNE. get the different?



ok... so far everyhing gone ok~ i got new job on this coming fri to sunday. hopefully easy job~ hehe~



the onli thing tat i m worry is about my illness... my leg is kinda pain. i cant really fold my leg (is tat the right word?) or even squat cuz my muscle will be very pain if i do tat.

i guess tats all about it.. there is one thing i still wanna share.. but cant recall.... hmmm.... nvm then~~ juz wish me luck~~

No comments:

Post a Comment