Sunday, July 11, 2010

~~ a very first time, again ~~

Finally my event come to an end. my first time workin in my life, first time being a promoter, first time promoting ps3, psp and sony walkman. By standing for 12 hrs is really tiring... though i do have lunch and dinner break yet its still tiring n awful.

Hopefully i got some gud payment for this 4days work. The first day of workin was at mid valley, but the agent say one utama is lack my promoter and I am force to be there. while lucky me, it seems to be easier to promote sony walkman at one utama than ps3 and psp at mid valley. Compare to mid valley, customer in one utama are way friendly and easy to serve. BUT collegue at there is not tat gud. Some of the collegue do let me feel that they are kinda arrogant.while few are quite nice.

personally i do not like to be pressure will i m doin something(i guess same to everyone). so FUCK YOU to one of the FUCKING agent. hoping i got more job after this, really wanna earn some money to spend....

wish me luck~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment