Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~~waitin~~

i hate to wait any longer. u keep on drag it til now. at first u say u will be here around feb. then u say something happen u will be here around march. but now its already march yet u say need to stay there til april due to ur work resign notification thingy! how long more u wan me to wait? u wanna drag til when? i m tired of waitin! i hate to wait! r u tryin to fool me or wat? fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....... i really don wan to wait......... i m really tired n lonesome...... i don wanna feel insecure n wait any longer..... i don wan...... haiz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if u promise me will do something, pls do it n show it to me!!! u say u will ask for the organisation at tat time n tell me wat they say, i sms u few hrs after the time u say u will ask them. y u haven reply me??? i don wanna fail this assignment becuz of ur irresponsibility!!! there r other members in this team aso don pull everyone down if u wanna die. u r so dead if i din receive any form of respon from u tonite be4 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment