Tuesday, March 9, 2010

~~rude day~~

i m so freakin pissed off now. i wrote quite alot juz now. but this post up cuz the stupid line keep on disconnect. stupid digi ar!!!!!!!!!!!

this morning i call him for something. he answered wit his sleepy voice. after he hang u the call. alot thing came across my mind. in was wonderin i m so bad to him ever since break wit him is becuz i m tryin to avoid him, forget him, convince myself tat its his fault to dumb me or its juz that i m jealous n bad but non other reasons? i do really miss his voice, the way he touch me espcially at the furniture shop, everything he did. feel so lonesome n my tears almost slip by writing this. even though there r couple of guy try to woo me, but i juz feel everythin come too fast n so insecure. i really don wanna get hurt. i rather i m the bad guy to hurt someone.erm....

anyway, went to class today, suprisingly no one sit wit beside me. the entire was onli me, i dono its becuz the way i wore clothes or the "negative energy" sending out from me. even the late comer don wan sit wit me but not those who late more than 30min cuz the class was full except my place at tat time.

after the class i went to look for my lecturer(franklin) to ask some questions on my assignment but he is not there, damn it. then i go for another lecturer (justin) and he say he dono anything. thats funny huh, in the class, franklin said we can ask justin if we don understand but he knows NOTHING!! greatt. anyway, justin is way way way so hot n cute. he got dimples n nice firm ass. i was crazy about him wit my fren (girl). when i was in his office askin questio juz now, all of the sudden i feel like wanna jump toward him to kiss n hug him!!! fuck!! wat m i thinkin?? i even wanna tell him i like him n hope he will somehow like me too XD. keep on look at him in his office. wow~~ shows tat i m so crazy.

the assignment i mention its a group assignment. i feel so unfortunate to be the leader. the members is almost like useless. they don seems like care n give a damn about this assignment. my first plan was sit there, act stupid, be quiet so tat i don hav to do so much. i hav no idea i will be assign to such group. dying soon i think =.= now i juz wish they can move their butt n do their part onli =.=

when i reach kl central, i m lookin for the touch n' go department to ask something, when i ask direction for the touch n' go department location, tat lady gave me a lousy, tone and facial expression. as if i killed his husband or something else. she is shit!! juz a shit. something happen when i was in the touch n' go department. she giving me those shit face. i dono its becuz i din take the number n que(i did look around to see where is the machine or whether there is such system i onli realise it after i solve my problem) or the way i dress. =.=

lastly, i juz pray to god wish tat my deisire guy will show up n come to me, my assignment will complete be4 the due date will a gud mark n hope tat my wounds isn't a big problems n will heal up soon. tq~

No comments:

Post a Comment