Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~~he show up........ again~~

i met him from the internet half year ago i think or maybe longer than tat. he is one of the ideal guy i mentioned be4. though he is not rich or very handsome n hot. but he got he bad boy looks tat i like. i met him twice. first was at the night market. the second time, which happen to kinda touch my heart. its evening tat time, everyone finish work n school n on their way back home. massive traffic jam. i ask him whether he could pick me up n send me home. tat place bac to my home r quite a long distance yet his answer was yes. he send me back. for me, i felt that is hard to get a guy like tat, who will willin to send u home from so far and its traffic jam where we juz met for once.

maybe i m to obsess wit him, i keep on call n sms him. i even question him if he din pick up my call or reply my sms. since then he never spoke to me until recently. i somehow deleted his number cuz i told my self not to remember him anymore though i still wan him tat time. juz few days ago, he sms me. i was kinda familiar wit tat number but i juz couldn't recall whose number was tat. he even told me his name but i still hav no idea. until today, i called him juz now, his voice r so familiar then i realise its him. i ask for more details to make sure he is who i m thinkin. i dono this is a joke or wat, i do miss him even now, i pray to god hoping tat my ideal guy will show up but i never know it will be him. i dono he is my ideal life or not but he is for now.

we send sms to each other a moment, tat time i did told myself not to send anymore sms after i know who he is. juz wait him to do the move. i told myself to hold on my need, urge, delay gratification but i juz cant do it. i ask him for meet up, he then ask whether i m horny or not, he was hoping to suck or hav sex wit me. its not wat i wan, i juz wanna meet him. i do still miss him. this really disappoint me. wat i need is a piece of advise. wat shall i do now? do nothin or give my best shot to get him? i really hope he will be my bf, ideal bf. but i m too scare to be hurt....

No comments:

Post a Comment